This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  claireAm 2 months, 4 weeks ago.

• Author

claireAm
    Participant

Has anyone ever had raccoon problems? I have a really bad raccoon problem in my neighborhood. I just don’t know how to chase them away. One of my neighbors had a family of raccoons living in their shed. She didn’t evacuate them because they had babies. A few days later, the babies grew up and they tore the shed. After the incident, they started chasing them away. It would have been better if they had chased the raccoons before they give birth to baby raccoons. What happened next is when they started chasing them, they started to crawl into every neighborhood to find a shelter. Everyone in the neighborhood is raging because of the raccoon issue. It is causing nuisance in the neighborhood. They try to open the garage and climb the roofs to access the house. Some of my neighbors tried to make a bait using marshmallows, but it was in vain. What makes me angrier is that they are attacking my vegetable yard. I created a fence around the yard, but they still keep on entering the yard by climbing the fence. I don’t have any idea to protect my yard from them. People in the neighborhood are planning to contact any wildlife removal services in Markham. Does anyone here have any suggestions on how to get rid of raccoons from the house?

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.