Homepage Forums Fix-it Forum: Home Improvement & Do It Yourself Repair Forum Please Share Some Condo Renovation Ideas

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Horea 1 day, 9 hours ago.

• Author

Mark Decesare
    Participant

Hey guys,
    I have purchased a new condo in Markham recently. Overall the condo is really good. I mean, the building quality, management, amenities, neighbours everything is great.

But I’m planning to renovate the interiors before shifting. It’s a 3 bedroom condo with patio, kitchen and balcony. I would like to change the paint and would like to change the carpet. Plus some new furniture too.

I don’t know have many ideas on the interior renovation. Because I Never did this before. It’d be great if you could share some online resources on the interior renovation. Thanks in advance!

RolandJ
    Participant

Internet gives you a lot of ideas on how to renovate your condo. elopecbd.com

Horea
    Participant

Hello guys! I have an about 3.9m x 2.5m bedroom. I wonder how will I renovate this to be able to make it more spacious. I appreciate all of your opinions and thoughts. Thanks!
    Medical Converting Company

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.