This topic contains 1 reply, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  applesdar 4 years, 3 months ago.

  • Author
  • #75366


    I am fixing up an old patio table and need to replace the plastic parts under the glass top that the legs slide into. They are oval and fit in the metal table frame and help support the glass top. I am also looking for the other plastic parts that fit in the table frame and support the top. Can’t find them on-line, don’t know what they are called, and don’t know the company that made the table. Has anyone else had any success finding them or know a store that sells these parts?

  • #308129


    I need to know where to buy the plastic replacement parts. Thank you!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.