This topic contains 5 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  Unregistered-Oxshen 4 years, 3 months ago.

  • Author
  • #16429

    Travis Scott

    I am building my kitchen cabnets and have some of the consealed hinges and need some moreof the mounting plates, but they don’t have a brand name on them , only a part number and “Made in Germany”. I got them from a friend who took them off some cabnets they took out at his work, so he doesn’t know the brand name or where they were purchased. They are very good quality and I really want to use them if only I can find out where to get more mounting plates. The part numbers on the “mounting plate” is 591.293 66 00 and the numbers on the hinge is 664.261.53.01
    Any help you can offer wood be of great help!!
    Thanks, sincerely, Travis Scott

  • #87779

    Henry in MI

    You might check at They sell “European hinges” and you might be able to get the required or comparable parts from them.

    Henry in MI

  • #154946

    motoko yost

    my cabnet hinge cannot find the hardware store.THE CABNET HINGE maker IS blun.

  • #159766

    Mel in Co

    I have need for Kitchen cabnet handles with 3 1/2inch center. and hinghes for a 1/2 inche cabnet door that is a wrap around on the cabnet/

    Thanks Mel

  • #299559

    Unregistered-Dean Alt


    I have this very same exact part and need one or two more. Were you ever able to locate the manufacturer?

    If not, would you sell a couple of them to me. I have the guides.

    It would ave me so much trouble not having to retrofit with new holes, etc.


    PS – If anyone esle knows Travis e-mail, I would appreciate getting it, since he may not see this old post.

  • #308131


    I believe the name is MEPLA, and now is brass America, because that’s what I have.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.