This topic contains 1 reply, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Hatcat 1 month, 2 weeks ago.

• Author

Hatcat
    Participant

Hi, I’m new to this forum in the sense posting. I have a few items to remove from my new home, as we bought brand new alternatives.
    I’ve got quotes from a few companies including an easy junk removal service (nearby our home, that is why give them a priority!). I’m looking to have a general and exact idea of how much to spend. But these companies are providing an estimated cost for removing the junks(waste or non-usable things). Technically my stuff(which I wanted to remove)are not junks, those are a few items of furniture which are no longer in use. I’m running out of time to bring them to the donation centre.
    When I mention this to the chosen company, they said they need an appointment to visit my home and to declare the cost, which I can’t! I need a one sitting service because I have no time!
    Any insight guys???

• This topic was modified 1 month, 2 weeks ago by  Hatcat.

Hatcat
    Participant

Even if it is movers, trucks at a reasonable price, I’m ok with it!I’ve got a quote from an easy junk removal near me. I’m planning to head with them, do you have any suggestion?
    Many thanks for reading and possibly respond!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.