Payments increase or decrease on a regular schedule with changes in interest rates; increases subject to limits. Types: Balloon Mortgage - Offers very low rates for an initial period of time (usually 5, 7, or 10 years); when time has elapsed, the balance is due or refinanced (though not automatically). Two-Step Mortgage - Interest rate adjusts only once and remains the same for the life of the loan; ARMS linked to a specific index or margin. Advantages: Generally offer lower initial interest rates; Monthly payments can be lower; May allow borrower to qualify for a larger loan amount.
While paint, dust, and soil are the most common lead hazards, other lead sources also exist.
– Drinking water, your home might have plumbing with lead or lead solder.
– The job, if you work with lead, you could bring it home on your hands or clothes.
– Old painted toys and furniture.
– Food and liquids stored in lead crystal or lead-glazed pottery or porcelain.
– Lead smelters or other industries that release lead into the air.
– Hobbies that use lead, such as making pottery or stained glass, or refinishing furniture.
– Folk remedies that contain lead, such as “greta” and “azarcon” used to treat an upset stomach.