> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > Zoning
Login | Register


Posted by Ron J. on October 26th, 2001 07:03 PM
In reply to Gable roof by Jim on October 26th, 2001 11:09 AM [Go to top of thread]

The only ones to know the true answer is your city building inspectors. They would define this for you. Ron J.

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC