> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > Z-Brick as it was called is...
Login | Register

Z-Brick as it was called is...

Posted by Steve: on November 11th, 2000 07:43 AM
In reply to Trying to locate zee brick , thin interior wall brick, faux brick. by Deb on November 11th, 2000 04:27 AM [Go to top of thread]

0 of 1 people found this post helpful

still in existance, but I believe it goes under another name. I have seen it around in our home centers.

shop around some more.

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

Topic Follow-ups:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC