> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > Your landlord
Login | Register

Your landlord

Posted by DH on October 28th, 2001 01:08 PM
In reply to Septic & Drain Fields! by Ron V. on October 28th, 2001 07:08 AM [Go to top of thread]

should pay to repair the problem, pay to have the tank pumped. I would call the city/county health dept. and let them deal with the landlord if he refueses to pay.

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC