> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > Youngstown Kitchen cabinets for sale
Login | Register

Youngstown Kitchen cabinets for sale

Posted by Anne on January 26th, 2003 12:05 AM
In reply to Metal kitchen cabinets wanted by Amy on September 14th, 1998 11:45 PM [Go to top of thread]

I have Youngstown Kitchen metal cabinets from 1957/1958 in my kitchen, and I am thinking seriously about removing them and remodeling the kitchen, but I'm not 100% sure at this moment. I would ultimately like to sell them at a reasonable, acceptable price to someone who would put them to good use. The cabinet doors (inside and outside) and all of the exterior trim of the cabinets have been painted over with a light tan paint (attractive color) at some time in the past. The interiors appear to be the original pale yellow. There is some rust on some of the pieces. Many of the lower cabinets and drawers are lined with some kind of paper liner that is adhered to the metal...can be peeled off with some effort. I know that these cabinets can be refinished to look beautiful if you want them perfect.

The cabinets consit of: (W=Width; H=Height)
*42"W x 18"H double door cabinet
*18-1/2"W x 30"H single door corner cabinet
*15"W x 30"H single door cabinet
*24"W x 30"H double door cabinet
*30"W x 18"H double door cabinet
*2"W x 18"H side trim

*30"W single drawer/double door cabinet
*Corner lazy susan cabinet
*18"W 4 drawer unit
*41-1/2"W sink unit: single drawer/single door unit with double door area under sink

I am located in Connecticut. The buyer would have to arrange to pick up the cabinets or have them delivered. If anyone is interested in these cabinets, please leave your email address here so I can contact you should I remove the cabinets. Thank you.

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

Topic Follow-ups:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2016 Renovate Your World LLC