> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > You weren't going to unpack the good China for a while anyway...
Login | Register

You weren't going to unpack the good China for a while anyway...

Posted by Henry in MI on June 18th, 2001 06:29 PM
In reply to no, no, no... by Jules on June 18th, 2001 12:27 AM [Go to top of thread]

so why DID you "break" your toe? Are you going to let poor hubby on the computer so we can get the real story??? ROTFLMAO

Along the same lines, I just got back from the doctor's. I got a steroid shot because of how I rest my arm typing on the computer and driving.

On second thought, DON'T let your "head of household" near the computer until your toe is healed. Then it will be his turn while YOU unpack the good china. VBG

Soaking in milk worked best for the hot pepper burn. The pain has gone but she's not going to get the rings off for a while.

Since we are on the subject of DIY remedies, everybody should have a can of Bag Balm around. It is really great after concrete work and similar alkilis that dry the skin. It is worth getting at your mass marketer's pet or hand cream department or farm store BEFORE you have a problem--and you will. It's just a lot of lanolin and a little antibacterial in a green can. The last I bought was $5 for 10 oz. and if you do much work around the house, you will need it eventually. It's made by the Dairy Association Company, Lyndonville, VT and, yes, it was developed for cows who would freeze things off in Vermont winters. I don't need it often, but when I do, I need it NOW. I would not use it around the face or on burns from high temperatures or fire.

Henry in MI

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2016 Renovate Your World LLC