> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > You should know this
Login | Register

You should know this

Posted by Steve: on November 8th, 2000 08:28 AM
In reply to What chemical reaction? by Chemical guy on November 8th, 2000 07:59 AM [Go to top of thread]

Have you not re floated a room on all walls and ceilings and noticed how warm the room gets and water vapor building up on the windows?

There is a chemical term for this.

Chemical guy, this is very elementry.

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

Topic Follow-ups:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC