> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > You should be like *** **** !
Login | Register

You should be like *** **** !

Posted by Jason on March 29th, 2002 04:00 PM
In reply to kitchen remodeling by Karen on March 28th, 2002 07:51 PM [Go to top of thread]

Greetings Karen,

After a great deal of thought, I have come to the conclusion, you should be like *** ****.

Let's think about his shows, Bob finds out what the homeowner would like to do. (and pay for)

Then the profesionals come in and do the work while Bob ask them to explain what they are doing!

Every now and then, Bob will help tear something apart or hold something but, only when he's told what to do.

I don't remember any show that ever featured Bob doing any wirering or plumbing on his own.

Don't get me wrong, he is great at what he does but, what he does is "interview"!

It's a good show that is right out of the Mutual of Omaha's, Wild Kingdom format, (While Jim wrestles the lion, I'll stay in this Jeep...)
Only kidding, kinda.

Anyway, If you are planning to live without a kitchen for an extended amount of time, and if you must have the urge to bust, hire the pro's and work with them. But make sure they know going into it that you will be helping!

Good luck,

ps. If you have a really strong marriage.

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2016 Renovate Your World LLC