> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > You're Welcome ...
Login | Register

You're Welcome ...

Posted by Jay J on May 3rd, 2000 03:07 PM

No, Jim -ATS, is the Jack, er Jim, of All TradeS. (That's what the ATS stands for.)

Be careful about talking to the county. People talk, and if someone in the County Office knows your neighbor, well, it wouldn't look good. When you talk to an Attorney, and you pay them for advice, I believe it's privileged. And if the latter conversation isn't privileged, and 'word' got out that the Attorney was talking about his clients (by name) and their 'problems', he wouldn't get any business, would he?

I say pay an Attorney $150 for privilege and professional, legal advice. For all you know, he may be right (but the chances are slim.) The county will most likely say you need to see a Land Attorney because unless you do something formal about it w/the County, the County may have to beg-off. (Like, they may say, "You have to file a 'complaint' for us to even look at it." See what I mean?

My best to ya and hope this helps.

Jay J

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

  • by  12/31/69 07:00 PM

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC