> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > You're Right ...
Login | Register

You're Right ...

Posted by Jay J -Moderator on May 14th, 2001 02:19 PM
In reply to Whole House Fan by Roger Dilling on May 14th, 2001 01:52 PM [Go to top of thread]

Hi Roger,

I've written to the IT folks at and they're really busy w/the new WEB Site. Because of that, the 'old BBS' isn't getting much attention. I am, in a way, able to do some clean-up for them but I need their 'permission'. Until that occurs, I can't do anything about the size of the page.

I'm very sorry 'bout that. You're not the first one to mention it. Sometimes, you can almost count to, hmmmm ..., 30 and click your STOP button to get about a month's worth of Posts if that's all you want. However, as you know, you'll need to wait until the ENTIRE page loads to post a follow-up.

One recent option is to use the NEW BBS. I'm 'up there' as well as 'down here' so you should get a response. However, I'm only there in the evenings.

IF you need more help in finding a Whole House Fan, e-mail me directly. I'm sure I can find them on the WEB. The only thing is you'll have to pay for shipping (but the price may still be OK.) MAYBE, the Mfgr./Retailer has 'stores' in the area, or something. It's worth a shot if you get to that point.

My best to ya and hope this helps.

Jay J -Moderator

PS: E-mail me direclty if you want a quicker answer (in the evenings at

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2016 Renovate Your World LLC