> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > You're Not Seeing Things ...
Login | Register

You're Not Seeing Things ...

Posted by Jay J -Moderator on January 28th, 2003 02:12 PM
In reply to Missing Posts...... by Dodgeman on January 28th, 2003 12:39 PM [Go to top of thread]

Hi Dodgeman,

I deleted some posts this morning. In short, Ponzi Posts, 'Crack Software' Posts, Barnwood-For-Sale Posts, Rabbit Hutch Posts, and the like, are regularly removed from the BBS.

The first 2 types of posts, I believe, are self-explanatory. The third type would turn this BBS into EBay. The fourth type is as prolific as rabbits, themselves! If you only saw the number of Rabbit Hutch posts there are. I'm on the BBS early in the AM and late into the evening. I bet I remove 4-5 per week! I don't think there are that many folks out there needing/wanting plans for Rabbit Hutches. No one has 'complained'. And when they do, I want to mail the Plans to them, directly. THAT way, if the Plans were received in-error, the person at the other end of the address (assuming it's valid) will tell me they didn't 'ask' for them. (I've been down this road a few times before I caught on.) Of course, when the address bounces, the answer is obvious ...

Other than that, someone else may be doing some maintenance. My best to ya, Dodgeman, and hope this helps.

Jay J -Moderator

PS: If you want to see how prolific the Rabbit Hutch Plan-requests are, use the Search Fix-it For'em Search Box, and key in: rabbit hutch You'll see that there are about 4 Posts, +/-, per week! (Give me a break !!!)

PPS: God Bless America!

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

Topic Follow-ups:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2016 Renovate Your World LLC