> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > You probably have a bad valve, call GE
Login | Register

You probably have a bad valve, call GE

Posted by Jim -ATS on April 12th, 2000 10:44 PM
In reply to icemaker on a ge profile fridge by debbie on April 12th, 2000 08:55 PM [Go to top of thread]

GE will walk you through the repair and sell you the right parts. Call 1-800-626-2000, and they will literally diagnose the problem over the phone and ship the right parts to you. After the parts arrive, call GE again, and a tech will help you install them! Really cool service. Good luck with it, and new Ice Maker kits don't cost very much anyway, so this shouldn't be too bad.

Hope this helps!

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC