> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > you only saw replaced, did you read anything more?
Login | Register

you only saw replaced, did you read anything more?

Posted by Idiot Police on November 13th, 2000 12:07 PM
In reply to This post should go under Idiot Police reply. n/m by Drywall dude on November 12th, 2000 07:37 AM [Go to top of thread]

Didn't you see in joes post he asked about REDOing the drywall? I guess that implies the original poster replaced his drywall since that's how joes follow up started off. Based on the original post which said RETEXTURED, one would easily read that REDO had to do with RETEXTURING. NOT WITH REPLACING the drywall. I'm already past that as is everyone else, except you.

Instead of instigating and making fights, why don't you state your assumption and say what you want to say.

I didn't read anything in the original post about the rock being replace either but I was able to infer that joes followup wasn't asking about REPLACING the drywall since joe did say REDO (or RETEXTURED ceilings and walls.) REDO is not REPLACE. Give the guy the benefit of the doubt. Do you have that much free time? Like i said, you can say something like "I dont see anything about rock being replaced but ..."

Quit picking on what you ALREADY KNOW NOT TO BE THE FRIGGIN' CASE! Michael KNOWS he didn't replace the drywall too. I guess you're protecting him from joes mistake right? If michael wanted to, he could have posted with a reply saying he DIDN'T replace the drywall. But I guess you had to do that for him. Your question IS instigation, fool!
Idiot police

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

Topic Follow-ups:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2016 Renovate Your World LLC