> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > You need a flange
Login | Register

You need a flange

Posted by tomh on March 5th, 2003 02:47 PM
In reply to Installing a new toilet on cement slab by Ron Tecnari on March 5th, 2003 02:14 PM [Go to top of thread]

It sounds like you have a rough plumbing that terminates with the closet bend. You need to purchase a flange of compatible material to put in the bend and that will have the mounting holes for the T-bolts and a surface for the seal. Any good plumbing supply store can help, but you need to tell them what material you are working with (ABS, PVC, copper, steel).

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

Topic Follow-ups:

  • try this by ray campbell  3/8/03 11:23 PM

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC