> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > you got it BC
Login | Register

you got it BC

Posted by Jim on February 13th, 2001 09:30 PM
In reply to my 2 cents by bc on February 13th, 2001 02:40 PM [Go to top of thread]

That is the wat i see it. Mastic for walls and countertops, thinset for the floors and always when dealing with cementatious backerboards. I hope the spelling is right , but you know what I mean. TE HE HE

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC