> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > You do have a problem
Login | Register

You do have a problem

Posted by Suzanne on October 13th, 2000 02:20 PM
In reply to Waterlogged Crawlspace by Single Mom in Michigan on October 13th, 2000 11:30 AM [Go to top of thread]

If I were you, before I do anything else, I would check with a real estate attorney in your area. Sometimes they will give you a free consultation to see if you have a case. If the house is only 9 years old, it sounds like the water problem has been more than minor. You haven't been in for a year yet, so you may be able to put it all back on the previous owner. I don't think the agent was very professional either. If checking with the attorney doesn't help, come on back.

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

Topic Follow-ups:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC