> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > You Could Be In Big Trouble ...
Login | Register

You Could Be In Big Trouble ...

Posted by Jay J on August 24th, 2000 08:43 AM
In reply to Swimming pool finish work by Mary on August 24th, 2000 06:00 AM [Go to top of thread]

0 of 1 people found this post helpful

I can appreciate whatever reason(s) you have to want to do the finish work but since you don't even know what's involved, how did you come to the conclusion that you COULD do it? I don't mean to be heavy but it would have been prudent to do the research FIRST to see what's involved in finishing a swimming pool. Myself, w/o even knowing what's involved, I dont' even know if I can do it. I don't even know what it means to 'finish a swimming pool'!

I guess for everyone's benefit, you need to say more about what you mean when you say, 'swimming pool finish work'. Once I/we know what needs to be done, perhaps you can get some help. Again, there's no easy and gentle way to say this but for your future benefit, and for that of others interested in DIY work, find out what's involved in doing a 'job' before committing to wanting to do it w/o a pro. Some things, as you and others will find out, are best left to a pro.

I patiently await. For now, my best to ya and hope this helps.

Jay J

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

Topic Follow-ups:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2016 Renovate Your World LLC