> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > You can use
Login | Register

You can use

Posted by DH on October 16th, 2001 10:40 PM
In reply to tying in framed wall to cement block house by Kathy on October 16th, 2001 12:55 AM [Go to top of thread]

Lags and shields or rawl pins, in either case you will need a roto-hammer drill. Make sure that you use pressure treated lumber.

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC