> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > yes maybe
Login | Register

yes maybe

Posted by LJ in TX on November 27th, 2002 06:38 AM
In reply to drywall by Carmel on November 27th, 2002 01:00 AM [Go to top of thread]

or you can cover the old drywall with new quarter inch drywall ,,,or scrape the glue off and use joint compound to smooth out the damage, sand, prime and paint. or if the paneling is just too dark ..consider painting it a light color, but prime well first. lots of options here to keep from remooving the drywall or the paneling. LJ

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

  • drywall by Carmel  11/27/02 01:00 AM

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC