> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > Yes, indeed there is...
Login | Register

Yes, indeed there is...

Posted by Steve: on October 29th, 2000 05:29 PM
In reply to Door Hinges by Maritza on October 29th, 2000 09:59 AM [Go to top of thread]

Its called a wooden golf tee. Put one in each hole, hammer in in with a few light taps, then with a hax saw, saw off the protruding end, then tap it into the hole further.

Now, with your drill or a hand awl, make a new pilot hole, then you have it. New holes that will work well.

I have been wanting to pass on this method for such a long time.

You can glue the tees into the holes also, but the spreading feature of the screws will hold it tightly in place anyway.

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC