> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > Yes, Bottom Line ...
Login | Register

Yes, Bottom Line ...

Posted by Jay J -Moderator on November 28th, 2001 08:31 AM
In reply to Paint by Bruce Ridenour on November 27th, 2001 06:50 PM [Go to top of thread]

Hi BobK,

... You get what you pay for.

You may have even seen 'comparisons' in Consumer Reports. It's been proven that certain, specific paints for certain, specific which cost 'very little' do as well as, or better, than paints that cost 2 or 3 times as much. Take this to heart - If you want to know what's a good, quality paint, ask a few painters to open up the back of their trucks for a look-see. Their livelyhood DEPENDS on a paint and finished job that 'speaks for itself'. I'm not referring to pros that paint part-time - I'm talking about FULL-time painters here. (The former is more likely to use the 'less expensive' paints.) I use Finneran and Haley paints. I pay $20-28 per gallon. But unlike some of my neighbors, I'm not repainting every 5 years!!!

I could go on and on (and I'm not a painter by trade.) I'll spare you that unless you have more ?'s. My best to ya and hope this helps.

Jay J -Moderator

PS: I have only heard GOOD things about the paints listed above my follow-up ...

PPS: God Bless America!

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2016 Renovate Your World LLC