> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > Yes.
Login | Register


Posted by Jason on December 21st, 2002 08:42 AM
In reply to House wrap by Monte Hanson on December 19th, 2002 12:49 PM [Go to top of thread]

Greetings Monte,

Yes! House wrap is the vapor barrier and it needs to cover all of the walls under the siding.

The pink wrap is probably a cheap knock off of Tyvec. There are many brands out there now and I do not know the brand that you have.

Some wholesale supliers will order it with your company name and phone number on it, if you are a good customer.

I would demand that it be re-done and talk to my mortgage company and tell them that you will not sign off on the house until it's done. Your lender will stop the money and it will happen.
(This goes for any problems you have with the home)

Good luck and Happy Holidays,

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC