> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > Yes ...
Login | Register

Yes ...

Posted by Jay J -Moderator on October 8th, 2001 10:37 AM
In reply to Outdoor Gas Line for Pool Heater by Scott on October 7th, 2001 01:07 PM [Go to top of thread]

Hi Scott,

... But I don't know what they are. You know, I just found out last week that Roto-Rooter will run Natural Gas lines as well as ream your plumbing lines. I found that interesting ...

If you don't get the Construction Code information from either the Gas Company, or your local Municipality's Inspector's Office, or a knowledgeable Contractor, then you could be setting yourself up for a 'bad news situation'. Do realize this - If you're found 'incompetant' or negligent by your Home's Insurance Company, they may not pay. If you're doing this work yourself, there is NO HARM in visiting your Municipality's Inspector for the specs AND (possibly) a permit. Since you're intent on wanting to know how this job is done properly, then don't stop half way. Get the info and let them verify it. At least you'll have peace of mind in knowing you 'did it by the book'! And should something go wrong, the office will have something on file that you did it per their Code.

Be safe and enjoy your new heater and gas grill. My best to ya and hope this helps.

Jay J -Moderator

PS: God Bless America!

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2016 Renovate Your World LLC