> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > Yes.
Login | Register


Posted by Steve: on September 4th, 2001 08:22 AM
In reply to paint/protectant for old deck by charles on September 3rd, 2001 07:26 PM [Go to top of thread]

CWF-UV by the Flood Company, or any product from the Wolman Company, or Culprinol from Sherwin Williams Company.

I prefer CWF-UV, comes in many colors. Its a stain/protectant.

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

Topic Follow-ups:

  • Thanks by charles  9/4/01 11:31 AM

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC