> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > Yes ...
Login | Register

Yes ...

Posted by Jay J on January 21st, 2000 12:57 PM
In reply to wood fence sealant by stan on January 16th, 2000 05:39 PM [Go to top of thread]


Take a piece of the fence to a Home Center like Home Depot and tell them you want to seal the wood. The Paint Dept. is where you want to go.

My best to ya and hope this helps.

Jay J

PS: You do mean 'rot', eh?

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC