> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > Yes
Login | Register


Posted by David on January 26th, 2003 02:27 PM
In reply to Insulating existing plaster wall by Becky on January 26th, 2003 12:45 PM [Go to top of thread]

Becky, this can be done, either with a blown cellulose or a minimal expanding foam.

The foam must be done by pros, but the cellulose can be done by the homeowner, however, I'd recommend that you have it hired out; it's well worth the cost of having it done for you.

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

Topic Follow-ups:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC