> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > Yes
Login | Register


Posted by DH on December 26th, 2001 02:31 PM
In reply to Waste Vent by BobB on December 26th, 2001 08:25 AM [Go to top of thread]

Trere is a vent that only lets air in, not sewer gas out. Its made for the retro fits where you cannot get a standard waste vent installed. Lowes carries them in the plumbing section.

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC