renovateyourworld.com > Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > Yeah, listen to this guy....
Login | Register

Yeah, listen to this guy....

Posted by Terry A.K.A. keiser on June 5th, 2000 10:41 PM

Its not that I have no place to vent... Its that this is the only forum where the posters think they have the right to tell other people what to post... All the other forums people reply and post but they don't insult each other like this forum... When people insult me, I insult them back at times... If you can't take it don't dish it out... Just as you are voicing your insults toward me and I have not insulted you... Unless you are the previous "Idiot Police" who, once again, insulted me first...
Now, you want to insult me and bring my mother into it... Dude If your all that, lets get together and you can talk to me face to face... Any punk can talk if they hide...
I won't go the direction you went and talk about your mother... Your faults are your own and no one elses... I have respect and do not draw in innocent people for my own personal benefit...
I'm not fighting Sears or Craftsman by posting at the forum, I am merely trying to inform other consumers and I will continue to do so...

If it helps everyone I will rename the subject to
"Same Craftsman Handtool Warranty Problem" but other than that I'm not going away just because a couple of posters have a problem sharing... Get a life... I have just as much right to the forum...

Your buddy,
Terry A.K.A. keiser...

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

• by  12/31/69 07:00 PM

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC