> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > wrong plastic
Login | Register

wrong plastic

Posted by Henry in MI on February 22nd, 2003 12:14 AM
In reply to Teflon Tape for stickey drawers by Kevin J. Mulhern on February 21st, 2003 11:57 PM [Go to top of thread]

I believe that what you want is UHMW plastic tape. This is Ultra High Molecular Weight and the people that have it are places like Rockler (, Woodcraft ( or similar woodworkers specialty stores.

Henry in MI

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC