> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > Would Like To Meet You ...
Login | Register

Would Like To Meet You ...

Posted by Jay J-Moderator on October 19th, 2000 05:58 PM

Hi whoever you are,
You call it security when you can hide behind a screen. I call it being a coward. So we agree to disagree. Typing words into a box doesn't make you anything more than that. I base this on knowing that you wouldn't say the things you say in front of the people you flame. And I'm sure that you'd be on the receiving end of something bad as many times as you'd say you'd be on the giving end. So with that, does it make you tough? I think not.
Yes, this is a public forum. But it is not a public forum that's here for you to 'address' people like you do. It's a forum for people to get information on projects that they want to do themselves. Is that so hard for you to understand? I'm just trying to keep people 'focused', that's all. There isn't any compelling need for you or anyone, Joe 2 include, to go beyond that line. And you certainly have, and CONTINUE to do so. I can't defend myself from 'here' anymore than Joe or you or Craig or anyone either posting a question or answering it. THAT is why I say you're a coward. If you have some mission, I suggest you take it elsewhere. I wouldn't be writing this if it wasn't for YOU. It's that simple to everyone except you. At least Joe 2 respected my request. And it reflects positively which is something you'll never feel. Why, is it 'above' you? Is it no fun? Life isn't but you've made it that for you. And knowing that I can't make Joe or you or anyone doing what's right and good for this forum, yes, it's frustrating. But it's gratifying to see everyone get back to the business that matters. DIY help. Stick to that - You might actually get someone to say 'Thanks' or 'Way to go' or something else that's rewarding. So, I will ask that you follow the same guidelines that everyone else is asked to follow. What I'm still wondering is after all these months of your back and forths, what does it have to do with anything?
If this open and public ever goes away, I'm sure everyone would like to know where you are so we can all send you a thank you. So get off your soapbox, let's leave by-gones to by-gones, and get down to business. To that end, I challenge you.
Jay J -Moderator
PS: I will not get into name calling and such as you do. You can reign the bottom of the pond.

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2016 Renovate Your World LLC