renovateyourworld.com > Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > Workforce Vinyl Shed ~ Replacement Parts
Login | Register

Workforce Vinyl Shed ~ Replacement Parts

Posted by KC08ESQ on May 28th, 2008 07:24 PM

1 of 2 people found this post helpful

Hello,
I desperately need some information ASAP, and I'm hoping one of you can assist me.
I need to know where I can get replacement parts for a Workforce 8x8 vinyl shed purchased at a Home Depot in San Jose, CA (my location).
>You see, I bought this vinyl shed from some guy off Craigslist.com for $450. He claims to have bought it about a year ago at Home Depot. He believes it to be a Royal Vinyl Shed; (in fact, he even provided the link to Royal's website http://www.royaloutdoor.com/ in his Craigslist Post to refer to the shed he was selling!) But I contacted Royal, and they informed me that it is NOT one of their sheds. Furthermore, they informed me that Workforce sheds have been discontinued for about 5 years now (to the best of his recollection).

Well, to make the long-story-short...

>>>Upon attempting assembly of this vinyl shed we discovered that this vinyl shed is missing some VITAL CONNECTOR PARTS! And the guy who sold it to me claims that he gave me all the parts for this shed, and therefore he is not responsible for it!
>So in the meanwhile, all of my belongings are in-process of being moved anyways--and are sitting outside under a big blue tarp--exposed to nature and extreme elements! (fire & rain!-->the place Me & my sheds are moving to is in the Summit mtns near Santa Cruz). And so I desperately & quickly need to identify this vinyl shed and locate the replacement parts to buy them ASAP! The only identifying marks on the shed parts themselves is the word "WorkForce" emblazoned on the front tip of the Main Bar piece (located at the peak of the roof-pitch in the front). Also a few of the parts still has its little Part Number ID Sticker on them; but they do not identify the manufacturer or the model name or number on them at all. (Example on one of the stickers reads: '#104-Rear Side Wall') That's it and that's all.
>I also contacted Arrow sheds and they also said it was not one of theirs; furthermore, they collaborated on the story that the Royal Outdoors sales rep told me: that Home Depot discontinued carrying the Workforce Vinyl Shed (because the company either closed, or maybe their contract with Home Depot expired and they opted to not renew it) but either way--I am having a hella-hard time finding these vinyl shed parts!!
Without getting these replacement parts to assemble this shed, it is virtually worthless to me as-is right now! It is imperative I find a solution to this dilemma ASAP!
>So, I did an online search for any info regarding a 'Workforce Vinyl Shed', and this link to renovateyourworld.com's message thread was what results came up--but the threads were all from 2004-&-prior, and the phone numbers & email addresses are no longer active accounts!
-->Now, I realize that these threads are a few years old; but then again--so is this shed apparently!(lol)
And since this website & DIY-message board is my only lead, I just thought I'd give it a shot & try to just put my situation out there and see what possible answers any of you can come up with in regards to helping me locate some Workforce Vinyl Shed Replacement Parts.
>Oh yeah, this shed is also missing the door-hinges set-up/attachment gear-pieces! And I have no clue what they even look like! I am also missing a 4"x4"x6' corner-connector post! (one that connects a side wall to the rear wall).

>>> ANY & ALL HELP, GUIDANCE, LEADS, INFORMATION, OR ANY HELPFUL DIRECTION FROM YOU AT ALL AS TO HOW OR WHERE I CAN GO TO PROCEED FORWARD FROM HERE TO FINDING ANSWERS & WORKFORCE VINYL SHED PARTS TO RESOLVE THIS CURRENT DILEMMA OF ACQUIRING WORKFORCE VINYL SHED REPLACEMENT PARTS (or ANY parts that would be COMPATIBLE with this vinyl shed will do just fine ~ So long as they work!) I WOULD GREATLY APPRECIATE IT!

>>MY NAME IS KANDI, I LIVE IN SAN JOSE CALIFORNIA & YOU CAN REACH ME ON MY CELL PHONE AT #408-390-9391* ANYTIME THAT IS CONVENIENT FOR YOU.
>>> Your prompt time, efforts, and attention in this pressing matter is truly appreciated more than you know! I'm just so frustrated! Thanks in advance! Toodles for now!

Sincerely, Kandi #408-390-9391

My email Addresses: THEGR808@aol.com OR THEGR808@yahoo.com

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2014 Renovate Your World LLC