> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > work with an architect
Login | Register

work with an architect

Posted by LJ in TX on February 15th, 2002 05:07 AM
In reply to room addition and ceilings by phil on February 15th, 2002 03:45 AM [Go to top of thread]

contract with an architect to build you a set of drawings. with the degree of structural renovations you are planning ,,,generally it is advisable to pull a permit with your city to have the proper inspections done to ensure you have followed building codes for safety. DIYers, like yourself, sometimes take the risks and do minor work themselves without pullin gpermits as long as building codes are followed--of course the architect will specify everything per code anyway as you recognized. hope this helps. LJ

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC