> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > Woodwork Stripper
Login | Register

Woodwork Stripper

Posted by Lyn Vallow on June 15th, 1998 09:05 AM

I'm looking for the name of a stripper used on an episode of This Old House that is paste-like in conistency and is covered with a paper material. After 24 hours the paper is pulled off and the paint comes off with it.

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic Follow-ups:

  • Peel Away by Henry in MI  6/15/98 05:19 PM

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC