> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > Wooden beam construction
Login | Register

Wooden beam construction

Posted by Joseph Maher on November 14th, 2002 07:47 AM
In reply to wooden beam construction by david echols on October 7th, 1999 01:09 PM [Go to top of thread]

Dear Bob:

I am looking for the correct technical (professional) terminology for the type of beam construction I have in my home. It is a Frank Lloyd Wright influenced design and the vaulted wooden beam ceiling in the great room has wooden pegs holding the beams together rather than nails. What is this contrsuction method called?

Thanks in advance for your reply.

Joe Maher

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

Topic Follow-ups:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC