> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > wood sealer/preservative
Login | Register

wood sealer/preservative

Posted by Kathryn on July 7th, 2001 06:28 PM

Moderator Post (s) for this thread:
> 96720 by doug seibert on 11/07/2007

Where can I buy a product called penefin (or penafin, or however you spell it)? My one source no longer carries this product and most paint/hardware stores don't even know what I'm talking about.

Any help will be most appreciated.

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic Follow-ups:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC