> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > wood repair
Login | Register

wood repair

Posted by kamari on April 15th, 2003 09:02 AM
In reply to Repairing chips and gouges in wood. by Henry in MI on January 17th, 1999 08:50 AM [Go to top of thread]

I have a wood furniture piece, and I want to restore it. It has an area the size of a half dollar that is missing wood. How can I fill the area where the wood is missing. Also, I have another piece that has dry rotted areas. How can I repair that area.

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC