> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > wood preservative called P.I.G.
Login | Register

wood preservative called P.I.G.

Posted by Bill Christman on May 2nd, 2003 10:42 AM
In reply to wood preservatives by pb on July 3rd, 2002 02:03 AM [Go to top of thread]

A friend of mine told me about a wood preservative called p.i.g. and I haven't found anything about it does anyone know where I might find this?

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

Topic Follow-ups:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC