> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > Wood Panneling
Login | Register

Wood Panneling

Posted by kathy on January 17th, 2003 04:33 PM
In reply to Damage to drywall from wallpaper removal by Lee Howard on May 15th, 1998 11:40 AM [Go to top of thread]

I'm moving into a house that was built around the 1900's. There is wood panneling on the walls and some are covered with wall paper. Was wondering if you had any ideas how to fix this problem besides painting it?? I heard that you could put puddy into the cracks and paint over it so it looks just like a wall. Is that true?

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC