> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > wood paneling
Login | Register

wood paneling

Posted by Deborah on September 27th, 2002 03:03 PM

I asked this question, but I didn't get a response? I guess this one's a stumper. haha. I have old wood paneling, around 70's style, in my house. There was a freak accident and now there's a gash about 4 to 6 inches in the wood paneling? Can anybody tell me how it should be fixed? I don't own this home, I rent, so I want to fix this right away. Thank you for your help.

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic Follow-ups:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC