> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > Wood panel rotting
Login | Register

Wood panel rotting

Posted by Conrad Holly on August 6th, 2000 06:49 PM
In reply to Something is leaking from my wall.... by Phil on July 21st, 2000 02:43 PM [Go to top of thread]

The exterior panel to my kitchen bay is rotting. Possibly because of improper rain draining from the roofing. I would appreciate advice on repairing the damaged plywood panel with water resistant patch. I have contemplated using a plastic overlay to the new wood panel insert and employing a patch chemical to attach the panel.

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC