> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > Wood Floor Repair
Login | Register

Wood Floor Repair

Posted by Bob Morris on February 1st, 2003 09:03 PM

I need to glue a single board in my wooden floor. It's on concrete and I don't know if it's glued down or just floating but I want to drill a few holes and inject glue under the single warping board. Where do I get an injector and what kind of glue do I use?


Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic Follow-ups:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC