> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > wood filler
Login | Register

wood filler

Posted by tomh on March 16th, 2003 04:36 PM
In reply to picnic table burn by Sonia on March 16th, 2003 03:50 PM [Go to top of thread]

Your best bet is probably to use wood filler. This is putty that will fill the hole and can be sanded flush. Most can be stained to match wood. It will likely be visible, but the burn will be repaird and the surface smooth. The wood table is probably redwood which is fairly soft. Be sure to remove any char and soft debris before filling.

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC