> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > Wood block flooring
Login | Register

Wood block flooring

Posted by Henry in MI on October 3rd, 1999 05:11 PM
In reply to Wood Block Flooring by Martha Powell on October 3rd, 1999 12:26 PM [Go to top of thread]

Hi, Martha. The name of the product is "cobblewood" and you will find info on it in the suppliers or FAQ section in this site.

Henry in MI

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC