renovateyourworld.com > Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > WIRING HUNTER MODEL 25572 SWITCHES
Login | Register

WIRING HUNTER MODEL 25572 SWITCHES

Posted by PABLO A. DIAZ on February 16th, 2003 11:35 PM
In reply to Visit: www.hunterfans.com by Hunter Ceiling Fans on December 11th, 1998 09:07 PM [Go to top of thread]

1 of 3 people found this post helpful

HI! I NEED SOME HELP TO RE-WIRE THE MOTOR AND LIGHTS ON A HUNTER MODEL 25572 CELING FAN. I TOOK THE SWITCHES OF A WHILE BACK NOW I DON'T REMEMBER HOW THEY GO BACK. I HAVE EIGHT LOOSE WIRES. FROM THE CELING THERE IS A BLACK AND BLACK WITH GRAY TRACER THAT COME FROM THE BLACK 120V POWER SUPPLY. THE WHITE COMES DOWN AND JOINTS WITH TWO WHITES FROM REV/FORW SWITCH AND A WHITE FROM A SMALL BLACK BOX WHICH SAYS 75u NOW THE BOX HAS A WHITE AND A BLACK WIRES COMING OUT. THATS FOUR WIRES SO FAR. THERE IS ONE RED THAT IS JOINED BY TWO REDS FROM THE REV/FORW SWITCH AND A RED FROM THE MOTOR. THATS FIVE. THEN THERE ARE THREE WIRES FROM THE MOTOR ONE BLACK, ONE YELLOW AND ONE GRAY. THATS EIGHT. THE REV/FORW SWITCH WAS NOT TOUCHED SO ITS OK. THE REPLACEMENT SWITCH IS A SINGLE LAYER FOUR WIRE APPLICATION SINGLE CONTINUITY FUNCTION I'M NOT SURE WEATHER ITS THE CORRECT SWITCH THERE WERE DIFFERENT CHOICES AT THE LOCAL HOME DEPOT STORE. IF YOU CAN HELP ME IT WOULD BE GREAT. THANK YOU PABLO DIAZ

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC