> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > Wiring
Login | Register


Posted by Joe on March 11th, 2002 08:24 PM
In reply to New fixtures for an old house. by Bill B. on March 9th, 2002 01:37 PM [Go to top of thread]

With the questions you have, I would go to an Electrical Supply House and talk to them about the problem.The only other way is to have an electrician do one fixture and copy his way of doing the job.

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC